Warranty and Return Policy Overview
Here at Highmoon.ae, we warrant that all of our products are free from defects. This warranty continues from the time you receive our product up to the warranty period mentioned with each product [Materials and Components]. We cannot however warrant major defects from our side which we will refund in full.
Warranty on custom orders is to be processed on a case by case basis as there are too many details that go into finishing a custom product where sometimes giving a warranty does not qualify for good business practice. Upon placing the order, you will be contacted by our sales team to assist you with finalizing and detailing the warranty process.
Office desks, tables, workstations, storage cabinets, coffee tables, and reception desks are provided with a warranty of 5 years. Warranty is applied to the boards. Warranty for metal legs and other add-ons will vary in each case depending upon the product and will be mentioned within the warranty card.
Chairs are provided with a 3-year warranty. (May vary according to each product. Please double-check the description given for each of the chairs on our website.)
Warranty does not apply to product defects, damage, failure, or loss resulting from:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Failure to apply, install, reconfigure, or maintain products according to published Highmoon or manufacturer instructions and guidelines.
- Abuse, misuse, or accident (including, without limitation, use of the product in unsuitable environments or conditions).
- Damage or marking of materials or scrape of fabric over time caused by sharp or foreign objects.
- Alteration or modification of the product.
- Scars, marks, or wrinkles occurring naturally in leather, including changes due to aging, exposure to light or direct sunlight
- Change of color of fabrics and surface materials due to soiling, stains, or dye transfer from clothing, including denim.
- The substitution of any unauthorized non-Highmoon components for use in the place of Highmoon components in an integrated product solution, including but not limited to work surfaces, leg supports, panels, brackets, shelves, overhead bins, and other integral components.
- Stock items can be returned provided that we are notified within 24 hours of receipt of your order provided the item is returned within 24 hours from delivery. The product you return must be in new, unused, condition with all its original packaging and product tags still attached. New and unused shall mean there are no marks on the items or signs of wear and use. The item shall be returned at the charge of the customer. We can collect at a charge to be agreed with our Customer Care personnel.
- Assembled or made-to-order items cannot be returned/exchanged.
- If your order is received damaged or defective, we will endeavor to repair it or a replacement will be manufactured and delivered as soon as possible. No claims whatsoever shall be entertained for a replacement for damaged or missing goods unless it is notified to the delivery personnel at the time of delivery. The manufacturer’s warranty on faulty goods remains valid for the period it is given.
- Once an order has been placed, it will not in most cases be possible to change the order whatever the reason (ex: mistake, change of mind about color/ size) if it has entered into the production process. Naturally, we will use our best endeavors to intervene and try and assist you with your request. If the client fails to take delivery of any product on any scheduled delivery date, a maximum amount of AED 450/Day storage charge will apply.
- The amount of refund or cancellation of the order will have a deduction since there is a bank charge.
©2022 Highmoon.ae. All rights reserved